Eyes Open is a four-level course for lower-secondary students, which will give you and your students all the tools you need for successfu and enjoyable language teaching and learning. Teaching secondary students can be challenging, even for the most experienced of teachers. It is a period of great change in young teenagers' lives and it sometimes seems that their interests lie anywhere but in the classroom. It is the teacher's demanding task to engage students in the learning process, and Eyes Open's mission is to help them as much as possible to achieve this. After extensive research and investigation involving teachers and students at secondary school level, we've come to a clear conclusion: sparking students' curiosity and desire to learn is one of the main driving forces which can enhance and facilitate the learning process. The aim of Eyes Open is to stimulate curiosity through interesting content via impactful video, visual images and 'real world' content on global themes.
Family and friends.
• Distribute photos of your own friends and family around the classroom and ask students to work in pairs to guess the identities of the people in them, e.g. I think this is your mum.
• Alternatively, introduce the topic by asking students if they have a collection of photos of their friends and family online and which photo websites (e.g. Instagram, Fiickr) they use
• If students have such accounts, they can use their phones to briefly show each other some of the photos they have there.
Ask students to work in small groups to complete this exercise. You could turn this task into a game by asking groups to compete to be the first to complete the text correctly.
• Ask stronger students to complete the text without checking the meaning of the words in a dictionary. Allow weaker students to use dictionaries
• Play the recording
• Students listen to it, check their answers to Exercise 1 and repeat the words. Encourage students to mimic the pronunciation they hear.
CLIL video activities and key.
Grammar reference key.
Vocabulary Bank key.
WB Speaking extra key.
Language focus extra key.
Бесплатно скачать электронную книгу в удобном формате, смотреть и читать:
Скачать книгу Eyes Open 1, Teacher s Book, Holcombe G., 2015 - fileskachat.com, быстрое и бесплатное скачивание.
Ниже можно купить эту книгу по лучшей цене со скидкой с доставкой по всей России.Купить эту книгу
Скачать - pdf - Яндекс.Диск.
Теги: учебник по английскому языку :: английский язык :: Holcombe
Смотрите также учебники, книги и учебные материалы:
Следующие учебники и книги:
- Eyes Open SB4, Video script — Фрагмент из книги: China is an enormous country, with many different regions and many different cultures. Inner Mongolia, in the … Книги по английскому языку
- Eyes Open SB2, Video script — Фрагмент из книги: What can you do in a city like Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates? Most of the … Книги по английскому языку
- Eyes Open 2, Workbook, Anderson V., Higgins E., 2015 — Фрагмент из книги: I got a new computer for my birthday. I needed computer because I like using Internet and … Книги по английскому языку
- Eyes Open 2, Student s book, Goldstein B., Jones C., Heyderman E., 2015 — Фрагмент из книги: When we calculate a percentage of something, first we need to know the total number of things, … Книги по английскому языку
- Eyes Open 1, Workbook, Access to the Online Practice, Anderson V., Higgins E., 2015 — Eyes Open combines captivating video from Discovery Education with a unique approach that opens up a whole new way of … Книги по английскому языку
- Eyes Open 1, Student s book, Goldstein B., Jones G., McKeegan D., 2015 — Eyes Open combines captivating video from Discovery Education with a unique approach that opens up a whole new way of … Книги по английскому языку
- New Total English Starter A-Z, Wordlist, 2011 — Фрагмент из книги. Maryl Streep is a great actor. Here s their address in London. I really like aerobics. We … Книги по английскому языку
- Cambridge English Empower B1, Pre-intermediate, Video Extra, Teacher s Notes — Cambridge English Empower, with its unique approach to Learning Oriented Assessment, offers students frequent opportunities to see the progress they … Книги по английскому языку