Roadmap B2, Teachers Book, Fuscoe K., Annabell C., 2020.
Roadmap is a new, flexible eight-level general English course for adults, Recognising that every class is different and every learner is unigue, Roadmap provides a dual track approach that allows all learners to develop confidence in speaking while taking a more tailored approach to skills development, It does this by providing smooth syllabus progression based on the Global Scale of English, by putting clear and achievable speaking goals at the heart of every lesson, and by providing in-depth skills development lessons for teachers to choose from at the back of the Student's Book, Multiple opportunities are provided for learners to practise outside the classroom in print, online and using the mobile app.
Reading is important for many students, particularly if they need it for their work or studies. The learner who develops confidence in reading both in and outside the classroom will undoubtedly make faster progress. We now have access to a very wide range of English language reading material and it is a good idea to encourage learners to read as much as possible outside the classroom. Roadmap provides ample opportunities for learners to practise their reading skills, both in the main lessons and in the Develop your reading sections at the back of the book.
Short reading texts are included in the main lessons to contextualise new grammar or vocabulary and they also often serve as a springboard for discussion. As with the listening material, there is an emphasis on authenticity, and although reading texts have been adapted or graded for the level, there is an attempt to maintain authenticity by remaining faithful to the text type in terms of content and style. Texts are relevant and up-to-date, and are designed to stimulate interest and motivate learners to read. The texts represent a variety of genres and mirror the text types that learners will probably encounter in their everyday lives.
Теги: учебник по английскому языку :: английский язык :: Fuscoe :: Annabell
Смотрите также учебники, книги и учебные материалы:
- Scoring Strategies for the TOEFL IBT, A Complete Guide, Stirling B., 2011 — All TOEFL students want to know one thing: How can I get the highest possible TOEFL iBT score? Answer: Start … Книги по английскому языку
- Grammar Friends 1, Students Book, Ward T., 2009 — The step by step grammar presentations in Grammar Friends introduce form, use and meaning in a way that even young … Книги по английскому языку
- Family and Friends Starter, Workbook, Simmons N., 2014 — The first level of the internationally best-selling Family and Friends series, Family and Friends Starter quickly takes learners from recognising … Книги по английскому языку
- Roadmap B2+, Teachers Book, Williams D., Annabell C., 2020 — Roadmap is a new, flexible eight-level general English course for adults, Recognising that every class is different and every learner … Книги по английскому языку
- Roadmap B1, Workbook with key, Browne K., Fitzgerald C., 2019 — Roadmap is a new eight-level general English course for adults which recognises that every class is di erent and every … Книги по английскому языку
- Roadmap A2, Teachers Book, Williams D., 2020 — Roadmap is a new eight-level general English course for adults which recognises that every class is di erent and every … Книги по английскому языку
- Focus 5, Workbook key, 2017 — Фрагмент из книги. My love of food and ultimately my career as a restaurateur has its roots in my childhood. … Книги по английскому языку
- Outcomes, Advanced, Teachers Book, Sayer M., Dellar H., Walkley A., 2017 — The second edition of Outcomes has been fully revised and updated to provide contemporary, global content and stunning National Geographic … Книги по английскому языку