Easy English is a series of books to help you learn and revise your English with minimal effort.
This book is called The Top 50 Grammar Mistakes. In reality there are several hundred mistakes dealt within the 50 chapters of Part 1 of this book. The 50 chapters are grouped by type of mistake, rather than individual mistakes.
Underline the correct form
1. This is the better / best party I have ever been to.
2. This is the more / most beautiful building in the street.
3. Parties are more popular than / that lessons.
4. The weather in England is worse / worst than in Mexico.
5. These are the most easy / easiest exercises to do.
6. I earn lesser / less than she does.
7. London is one of the more / most expensive cities in the world.
8. The longer / more long it takes the better it is / is it.
9. The more intelligent you are / you are intelligent the more / most difficult life is.
10. They work twice as hard as / than I do.
11. This is as big as / like that one.
12. This is as big as / big like yours.
Part 1 Top 50 Grammar Mistakes
1 Advise, Recommend, Suggest.
2 Allow, Enable, Permit, Let.
3 Already, Just, Still, Yet.
4 Articles: A, An.
5 Articles: A / An vs One vs It vs Genitive.
6 Articles: The vs Zero Article (Ø).
7 Be Able, Manage vs Can / Could.
8 Be Born, Die.
9 Be Going To.
10 Be vs Have.
11 Be vs Have as Auxiliary Verbs.
12 Been vs Gone.
13 Can vs May.
14 Cannot vs May Not.
15 Collective Nouns.
17 Conditionals: Zero and First (If vs When).
18 Conditionals: Second and Third.
19 Continuous Forms.
20 Countable and Uncountable Nouns.
21 Each, Every, All, None.
22 Few, Little, A Few, A Little.
23 (This Is The) First Time, Second Time.
24 Genitive: The Possessive Form of Nouns.
25 Have, Have Got.
26 Have Something Done.
27 How Long, How Much Time, How Many Times.
28 -ing Form vs the Infinitive.
29 Languages and Nationalities.
30 Like, Love, Prefer.
31 Make vs Let.
32 Much, Many, A Lot of, Lots of.
33 Must vs Have To.
34 Must Not Vs Do Not Have To.
35 Numbers, Dates and Measurements.
36 Passive vs Active.
37 People vs Person; Men, Human.
38 Present Perfect vs Past Simple.
39 Present Perfect With For and Since.
41 So, Too, Very, That + Adjective.
42 So, Such, So Many, So Much.
43 Some, Any and Related Issues.
44 Stop, Remember.
45 Used To and Present Tense.
46 Very Much, A Lot: Use at the End of a Phrase.
47 Want, Would, Would Like, Would Prefer.
48 Which? What? How?.
49 Who, Which and What in Questions.
50 Will vs Present Simple.
Part 2 Revision Tests.
51 Revision Tests.
Revision Tests 1.
Revision Tests 2.
Бесплатно скачать электронную книгу в удобном формате, смотреть и читать:
Скачать книгу Top 50 Grammar Mistakes, Wallwork A., 2018 - fileskachat.com, быстрое и бесплатное скачивание.
Ниже можно купить эту книгу по лучшей цене со скидкой с доставкой по всей России.Купить эту книгу
Скачать - pdf - Яндекс.Диск.
Теги: учебник по английскому языку :: английский язык :: Wallwork
Смотрите также учебники, книги и учебные материалы:
Следующие учебники и книги:
- Most Common Mistakes in English, Marian J., 2014 — Before we move on to the mistakes, there is one important thing you should realize: Each language is different, and … Книги по английскому языку
- Collins Common Errors in English, 2013 — Collins Common Errors in English is a practical guide to the mistakes that learners of English often make and how … Книги по английскому языку
- Complete English Punctuation Rules, 2017 — This book is written according to the standard styles and spellings used in American English. While major differences between American … Книги по английскому языку
- Complete English Grammar Rules, Herring P., 2016 — Grammar refers to the way words are used, classified, and structured together to form coherent written or spoken communication. This … Книги по английскому языку
- IELTS Academic Vocabulary, Mitchell R., 2018 — Thank you and congratulate you for downloading the book “IELTS Academic Vocabulary: Master 3000 Academic Vocabularies by Topics Explained in … Книги по английскому языку
- TOEFL iBT Secrets, Study Guide, 2019 — Thank you for purchasing this resource! You have made the choice to prepare yourself for a test that could have … Книги по английскому языку
- IELTS, Listening, Actual Test with Answers, February-May, 2021 — As far as you know, IELTS candidates will have only 30 minutes (in PBT, extra 10 minutes for transferring the … Книги по английскому языку
- IELTS, Listening, Actual Test with Answers, May-August, 2022 — As far as you know, IELTS candidates will have only 30 minutes (in PBT, extra 10 minutes for transferring the … Книги по английскому языку