Solutions Third Edition has benefited from collaboration with teachers with extensive experience of teaching and preparing students for exams. We would like to thank Helen Halliwell for sharing her expertise in writing the procedural notes in the Teacher’s Guide.
We are confident that the result is a forward-thinking and modern course that will prepare your students for the future and provide you with all the support that you need. We hope that you and your students enjoy using it!
Customs and culture.
1 If you have a cold in Japan, you should sniff rather than blow your nose. If you blow your nose in public, you might disgust a few people, so it’s better to go to the bathroom to do it!
2 When a Turk raises their eyebrows, they are doing it to say ‘no’. Very often this gesture is accompanied by a tutting sound, so they raise their eyebrows and make this sound – tut – at the same time.
3 If you want to wish someone good luck in Vietnam, don’t do it by crossing your fingers! It’s considered a very rude gesture and could get you into trouble!
4 You might shake your head to say ‘no’ in your country, but in Bulgaria it’s exactly the opposite. Shaking the head means ‘yes’!
5 It may seem normal to you, but people in many countries, Indonesia, for example, will think you very rude if you point at people or things.
6 Making a noise when drinking is rude in many countries, but not in Japan. You can slurp whether you are drinking tea or eating a bowl of noodles.
Introduction to Solutions Third Edition.
Unit I Introduction.
Unit 1 Fame.
Unit 2 Problems.
Unit 3 Customs and culture.
Unit 4 Holidays and tourism.
Unit 5 Relationships.
Unit 6 Health.
Unit 7 Tall stories.
Unit 8 Change the world.
Unit 9 Consumerism.
Workbook answer keys and transcripts.
Бесплатно скачать электронную книгу в удобном формате, смотреть и читать:
Скачать книгу Solutions Upper-Intermediate, Essentials Teacher’s Book, Halliwell H., 2018 - fileskachat.com, быстрое и бесплатное скачивание.
Ниже можно купить эту книгу по лучшей цене со скидкой с доставкой по всей России.Купить эту книгу
Скачать - pdf - Яндекс.Диск.
Теги: учебник по английскому языку :: английский язык :: Halliwell
Смотрите также учебники, книги и учебные материалы:
Следующие учебники и книги:
- Speakout, Elementary, Writing extra, With key, 2016 — Фрагмент из книги. Mike Jenkins was born in Hong Kong in 1983. His parents were British, but they lived in … Книги по английскому языку
- Speakout extra, Elementary, Grammar, With key, 2015 — Фрагмент из книги. My name is James and I am from Bedford, in the UK. I live in Holland now … Книги по английскому языку
- Speakout, Reading & listening extra, Elementary, 2016 — Фрагмент из книги. A hangi is a traditional Maori barbecue. It’s an old, old tradition and people in New Zealand … Книги по английскому языку
- Speakout, Pronunciation extra, Elementary, With key, 2016 — Фрагмент из книги. Phonemics are useful in English. They are good when: the spelling and sounds are di erent, e.g. … Книги по английскому языку
- Keynote Pre Intermediate, Workbook, Yeates E., Bohlke D., 2017 — Фрагмент из книги. Without modem technology, Michael Chorost wouldn’t be able to hear a thing. Chorost became deaf in 2001, … Книги по английскому языку
- Advanced Everyday English, Collins S., 2011 — You will never find a better series of books to help you improve your English vocabulary. Advanced Everyday English is … Книги по английскому языку
- Test Your English Vocabulary In Use, Upper-Intermediate, McCarthy M., O Dell F., 2002 — Did you know that testing your English vocabulary could be enjoyable? You can use this book alone, or in class, … Книги по английскому языку
- An Outline of Psycho-Analysis, Freud S., 1959 — An Outline of Psycho-Analysis is the last book which Sigmund Freud wrote before his death. A masterpiece of clarity and … Книги по английскому языку