Artificial Intelligence for Marketing, Practical Applications, Sterne J., 2017.
Forewords to books can play a variety of roles. One is to describe in more general terms what the book is about. That’s not really necessary, since Jim Sterne is a master at communicating complex topics in relatively simple terms.
Another common purpose is to describe how the book fits into the broader literature on the topic. That doesn’t seem necessary in this case, either, since there isn’t much literature on artificial intelligence (AI) for marketing, and even if there were, you’ve probably turned to this book to get one easy-to-consume source.
THE AI UMBRELLA.
We start with AI, artificial intelligence, as it is the overarching term for a variety of technologies. AI generally refers to making computers act like people. “Weak AI” is that which can do something very specific, very well, and “strong AI” is that which thinks like humans, draws on general knowledge, imitates common sense, threatens to become self-aware, and takes over the world.
We have lived with weak AI for a while now. Pandora is very good at choosing what music you might like based on the sort of music you liked before. Amazon is pretty good at guessing that if you bought this, you might like to buy that. Google’s AlphaGo beat Go world champion Lee Sedol in March 2016. Another AI system (DeepStack) beat experts at no-limit, Texas Hold’em Poker.10 But none of those systems can do anything else. They are weak.
Foreword by Tom Davenport.
Chapter 1 Welcome to the Future.
Chapter 2 Introduction to Machine Learning.
Chapter 3 Solving the Marketing Problem.
Chapter 4 Using AI to Get Their Attention.
Chapter 5 Using AI to Persuade.
Chapter 6 Using AI for Retention.
Chapter 7 The AI Marketing Platform.
Chapter 8 Where Machines Fail.
Chapter 9 Your Strategic Role in Onboarding AI.
Chapter 10 Mentoring the Machi.
Chapter 11 What Tomorrow May Bring.
About the Author.
Теги: учебник по английскому языку :: английский язык :: Sterne
Смотрите также учебники, книги и учебные материалы:
- IELTS Premier with 8 Practice Tests, 2006 — The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is designed to measure English proficiency for educational, vocational and immigration purposes. The … Книги по английскому языку
- English grammar, Rules and usage, Bindra A., 2016 — This book deals with the construction of English from elementary to advanced level. This book was begun in response to … Книги по английскому языку
- Essentials of Mastering English, A Concise Grammar, Bache C., 2000 — This grammar covers much the same ground as its predecessor, Mastering English: an Advanced Grammar for Non-native and Native Students … Книги по английскому языку
- Real Listening & Speaking 4 with answers, Craven M., 2008 — Do you feel unprepared for everyday life in an English-speaking world? Then Real Listening Speaking could be just what you … Книги по английскому языку
- Advanced english, Idioms phrasal verbs, Vocabulary phrases, Allans R. — Фрагмент из книги. Who knows what the future will bring? Only time will tell. It s hard to predict how … Книги по английскому языку
- A Practical Guide to Indie Game Marketing, Dreskin J., 2016 — Welcome to A Practical Guide to Indie Game Marketing! “Practical Guide” is a central principle driving the approach to this … Книги по английскому языку
- Complete English, Grammar-B2, Grammar booklet, Mancino P. — Фрагмент из книги. The modal verbs are: can, could, may, might, must, ought to, will, would, shall, should. They take … Книги по английскому языку
- English File, Advanced Plus, Teachers Guide, Latham-Koenig C., Oxenden C., Chomacki K., 2021 — English File gets your students talking 90 of teachers who took part in an Oxford Impact study found that English … Книги по английскому языку