English for Everyone is designed for people who want to teach themselves the English language. The Business English edition covers essential English phrases and constructions for a wide range of common business scenarios. Unlike other courses, English for Everyone uses images and graphics in all its learning and practice, to help you understand and remember as easily as possible. The best way to learn is to work through the book in order, making full use of the audio available on the website and app. Turn to the practice book at the end of each unit to reinforce your learning with additional exercises.
Meeting and greeting.
Whether you’re looking for a new job, hope to grow your business, or just want to find new clients, you need to talk to the right people. It doesn’t always lead to success, but it can provide a great first step. So, what’s the best way to start talking?
Talk about your recent experience: “I'm working with some great software engineers at the moment” is a great way to start. You can tell them about your personal life and interests: “I play golf with my friend on the weekend" might be a good starter. But you shouldn’t talk about things that are too personal. If you ask someone how much money they earn, they might be offended! Another good idea is to talk about one of your clients:
"I often work with ElectroSan, an exciting new Japanese start-up.” You will soon find that the person you’re talking to wants to know more...
How the course works.
02 Getting to know colleagues.
04 Talking about changes.
05 Delegating tasks.
07 Writing a report.
08 Making apologies.
10 Making plans by email.
11 Keeping clients informed.
12 Informal communication.
14 Describing a process.
15 Describing a product.
17 Marketing a product.
18 Advertising and branding.
19 Advice and suggestions.
21 Talking about abilities.
22 Comparing and contrasting.
23 Planning events.
25 What people said.
26 What people asked.
27 Reporting quantities.
28 Checking information.
30 Job descriptions.
31 Applying for a job.
32 Job interviews.
34 Working relationships.
35 Career outcomes.
37 Structuring a presenta.
38 Developing an argument.
39 Pitching a product.
40 Talking about facts and figures.
41 Plans and suggestions.
42 Emphasizing your opinion.
43 Discussing conditions.
44 Discussing problems.
Бесплатно скачать электронную книгу в удобном формате, смотреть и читать:
Скачать книгу English for Everyone, Business English, Practice Book, Level 2, Booth T., Burrow T., 2017 - fileskachat.com, быстрое и бесплатное скачивание.
Ниже можно купить эту книгу по лучшей цене со скидкой с доставкой по всей России.Купить эту книгу
Скачать - pdf - Яндекс.Диск.
Теги: учебник по английскому языку :: английский язык :: Booth :: Burrow
Смотрите также учебники, книги и учебные материалы:
Следующие учебники и книги:
- English File, Intermediate, Workbook, With key, Latham-Koenig C., Oxenden C., Lambert J., 2019 — English File gets you talking 90 of teachers who took part in an Oxford Impact study found that English File … Книги по английскому языку
- English File, Elementary, Teacher s Guide, Latham-Koenig C., Oxenden C., Lambert J., 2019 — Our aim with English File fourth edition has been to make every lesson better and to make the package more … Книги по английскому языку
- English File, Beginner, Workbook, With key, Latham-Koenig C., Oxenden C., Lambert J., 2019 — English File gets you talking 90 of teachers who took part in an Oxford Impact study found that English File … Книги по английскому языку
- Exam Booster, For A2 key and A2 key for Schools, Chapman C., White S., Dymond S., 2020 — The Exam Booster provides focused exam practice of all parts of the Cambridge English: A2 Key and Cambridge English: A2 … Книги по английскому языку
- English for Everyone, Business English, Course Book, Level 2, Boobyer V., 2017 — English for Everyone is designed for people who want to teach themselves the English language. The Business English edition covers … Книги по английскому языку
- English for Everyone, Business English, Course Book, Level 1, 2017 — Фрагмент из книги. Sumiko Akimoto, our Head of Customer Services, describes a typical day at work. “Every morning, even in … Книги по английскому языку
- IELTS Writing, Task 1, Academic, March-June, 2022 — IELTS Academic Writing Recent Actual Tests (Task 1) Sample Answers provides both IELTS learners and trainers with an extensive collection … Книги по английскому языку
- Most Common Mistakes in English, Marian J., 2014 — Before we move on to the mistakes, there is one important thing you should realize: Each language is different, and … Книги по английскому языку