Prepare! is a lively new seven-level English course for teenagers. It takes learners from A1 to B2 and has comprehensive Cambridge English exam preparation throughout. So whether you’re teaching general English or preparing students for an exam, Prepare! has a wealth of material to help you do both.
Produced and endorsed by Cambridge English Language Assessment, using cutting edge language learning research from English Vocabulary Profi le and the Cambridge Learner Corpus, Prepare! is a course you can rely on and trust.
Prepare! is written by a team of writers with extensive experience and knowledge of secondary school students as well as in-depth knowledge of the Cambridge exams.
Tell students they are going to write a questionnaire to find out about younger and older people’s opinions on teenagers being allowed unsupervised in shopping malls. Brainstorm some possible questions on the board before asking students to write six questions.
For example Where do you go on a Saturday afternoon? How old should people be to go shopping on their own? To recycle determiners, encourage them to include some of these phrases: many stores, a lot of teenagers, much fun, no teens, several shops. Put students into pairs to ask and answer their questions and allow them to revise their questions if they want to. Tell them to survey two younger people and two older people and to write up their findings in a short paragraph. Students can present their findings in the following class, using PowerPoint if they have access to it.
Introduction to Prepare!.
Component line up.
Student’s Book overview.
Student’s Book contents.
1 Going shopping.
2 Friends forever.
Culture Shopping around the world.
3 Fun and games.
4 From fire to snow.
5 You made it!.
6 Take good care of yourself.
Culture National sports.
7 Sound checks.
8 Amazing architecture.
9 The future is now.
10 Animals and us.
Culture Animals as national symbols.
11 Off to school.
12 Getting around.
Maths Speed calculations.
13 Perfect or real?.
14 Ready to cook.
Culture Advertising and you!.
15 City and countryside.
16 Let’s film that!.
Language Film reviews.
17 Getting the message.
18 We love the celebs!.
Culture Fan culture and social media.
19 The world of work.
20 Making plans.
ICT Internet safety.
Review answer key.
Grammar reference answer key.
Workbook answer key and audioscripts.
Бесплатно скачать электронную книгу в удобном формате, смотреть и читать:
Скачать книгу Prepare, Teachers Book, Level 5, McDonald A., 2015 - fileskachat.com, быстрое и бесплатное скачивание.
Ниже можно купить эту книгу по лучшей цене со скидкой с доставкой по всей России.Купить эту книгу
Скачать - pdf - Яндекс.Диск.
Теги: учебник по английскому языку :: английский язык :: McDonald
Смотрите также учебники, книги и учебные материалы:
Следующие учебники и книги:
- Tree or Three, An elementary pronunciation course, Baker A., 1982 — This is a pronunciation course for beginner and elementary students of English. It provides practice in the pronunciation of English … Книги по английскому языку
- English Idioms in Use, Advanced, O’Dell F., McCarthy M., 2010 — It was written to help you take your knowledge of idioms to a more advanced level. The ability to use … Книги по английскому языку
- Complete Advanced, Word lists, 2014 — Фрагмент из книги. refugee camp noun a place where people who have escaped from their own country can live, usually … Книги по английскому языку
- Prepare, Teachers Book, Level 7, Rogers L., 2015 — Prepare! is a lively new seven-level English course for teenagers. It takes learners from A1 to B2 and has comprehensive … Книги по английскому языку
- Prepare, Teachers Book, Level 4, Chilton H., 2015 — Prepare! is a lively new seven-level English course for teenagers. It takes learners from A1 to B2 and has comprehensive … Книги по английскому языку
- Prepare, Workbook, A1, Level 1, Holcombe G., 2019 — Фрагмент из книги. I always go on holiday with my family - my parents and my two brothers. We travel … Книги по английскому языку
- Basic English Grammar, Fourth Edition, Teacher’s Guide, Hall M., Azar B.S., 2014 — This Teacher’s Guide is intended as a practical aid to teachers. You can turn to it for notes on the … Книги по английскому языку
- Practice Makes Perfect, English Problem Solver, Swick E., 2013 — This book is aptly named a problem solver. Unlike other publications for learning English, it does not look at all … Книги по английскому языку