English expressions and phrasal verbs are found everywhere in the English language. In fact, in order to become truly conversant in English, the student have a reasonable ‘vocabulary’ of English expressions. The correct use of English expressions in English communication can sometimes be difficult because of their unpredictable nature. This text was written as a quick reference guide, textbook, and primer, to help students quickly find and correct problem areas. The book was written for intermediate through advanced English learners.
English phrasal verbs are very important in the English language. Learning them will help the ESL learner to become one step closer to the world of fluent English communication. Found in English idioms and expressions of all descriptions, the ESL learner who masters phrasal verbs will have access to large areas of everyday English communication. Much of informal English expression, slang, and jargon are structured around phrasal verbs.
This Focus on book not only contains a comprehensive listing of common English phrasal verbs, but also goes to lengths to explain meanings and variations of usage, including slang and informal The student will find clear, simple, explanations for each of the phrasal verbs, followed by examples of their correct usage in a sentence.
About the Author.
Free audio book access.
Master Table of Contents.
How to use this grammar book.
Phrasal Verbs and their derivative expressions.
Section 1 Phrasal Verbs.
Phrasal Verbs Introduction.
Chapter 1 - Phrasal verbs beginning with the letters A and B.
Chapter 2 - Phrasal verbs beginning with the letter C.
Chapter 3 - Phrasal verbs beginning with the and F.
Chapter 4 - Phrasal verbs beginning with the letter G.
Chapter 5 - Phrasal verbs beginning with the letter H.
Chapter 6 - Phrasal verbs beginning with the letter K.
Chapter 7 - Phrasal verbs beginning with the letter L.
Chapter 8 - Phrasal verbs beginning with the letters and O.
Chapter 9 - Phrasal verbs beginning with the letter P.
Chapter 10 - Phrasal verbs beginning with the letter R.
Chapter 11 - Phrasal verbs beginning with the letter S.
Chapter 12 - Phrasal verbs beginning with the letter T.
Chapter 13 - Phrasal verbs beginning with the letter and Z.
Section 2 Expressions.
About Louise Gibessi.
Chapter 1 - TRAVEL.
Chapter 1 Practice and Review.
Chapter 2 - ENTERTAINMENT.
Chapter 2 Practice and Review.
Chapter 3 - BUSINESS.
Chapter 3 Practice and Review.
Chapter 4 – The WORKPLACE.
Chapter 4 Practice and Review.
Chapter 5 - ROMANCE.
Chapter 5 Practice and Review.
Chapter 6 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 6 Practice and Review.
Бесплатно скачать электронную книгу в удобном формате, смотреть и читать:
Скачать книгу The big book of english expressions and Phrasal Verbs, For ESL and English Learners, Celentano T., 2020 - fileskachat.com, быстрое и бесплатное скачивание.
Ниже можно купить эту книгу по лучшей цене со скидкой с доставкой по всей России.Купить эту книгу
Скачать - pdf - Яндекс.Диск.
Теги: учебник по английскому языку :: английский язык :: Celentano
Смотрите также учебники, книги и учебные материалы:
Следующие учебники и книги:
- Causative constructions in Japanese and English, Ciubancan M., 2014 — This book presents a contrastive analysis of causative constructions in Japanese and English. In view of the title, both syntactic … Книги по английскому языку
- Elementary Anecdotes in American English, Hill L.A., 1980 — Elementary Anecdotes in American English is the first in a series of three readers for students of English as a … Книги по английскому языку
- The Synonym Finder, Rodale J.I., 1978 — Originally published in 1961 by the founder of Rodale Press, The Synonym Finder continues to be a practical reference tool … Книги по английскому языку
- Language to go, Pre-Intermediate, Student s Book, Cunningham G. — Language to go is a four-level course with international appeal, for adult learners of English. Available at Elementary, Pre-intermediate, Intermediate … Книги по английскому языку
- Cambridge checkpoint, Mathematics, Practice book 7, Byrd G., Byrd L., Pearce C., 2012 — The Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics course covers the Cambridge Secondary 1 Mathematics framework. The course is divided into three stages: 7, … Книги по английскому языку
- 404 Essential Tests for IELTS, Academic Module International Edition, Scovell D., Pastellas V., Knobel M., 2006 — 404 Essential Tests for IELTS Academic Module has been written to give candidates extensive practice with instructions, question types and … Книги по английскому языку
- Business english, Insights into business, Teachers book, Lannon M., Tullis G., Trappe T., 1993 — Insights into Business is intended as an intermediate to upper-intermediate Business English course both for students of business and practising … Книги по английскому языку
- Fast link to the english grammar, Bourass A. — “Fast Link to the English Grammar” is designed mainly to teach “Basic and advanced American Language Instructor Course” students the … Книги по английскому языку