Mindset for IELTS Foundation Level is aimed at students who are thinking about taking IELTS, but who are currently at an A2 level. It teaches students in a linear way and helps them to improve both their general English level and introduces elements of assessment that are helpful for both the IELTS test and English language assessment in general. It is designed for up to 90 hours of classroom use. The topics have been chosen to help students develop their skills and knowledge in connection with everyday topics at the start of the course and introduces topics that will be useful for the IELTS test as they progress.
Focus only on the five more activities for now, as you will look at the activities in the picture at the end of Exercise 02. Allow students to volunteer their answers or nominate students. Volunteering encourages some students to speak more and is more spontaneous and natural. However, it is possible that less confident students will not answer as frequently - if at all. In these cases, nomination is better as you will be able to give weaker and less confident speakers the opportunity to answer. You can also check if students need more support by doing this. It’s a good idea to find a balance between the two approaches based on your class’ needs.
As some of these answers will be useful for the next task, write the correct answers on the board. If a student says an answer you’re not sure is correct, ask for more information (Where do you do that? When do you do that? Who do you do that with?). This helps to understand what the student means. When there is no fixed answer - as with this exercise - this is a good way to support students to produce a correct answer that the class can benefit from (e.g. to use in the next activity). If the student is still unable to produce an accurate answer (and you feel this is vocabulary that could be beneficial for the class), ask other students if they can help. You can say: This is done with/in/at... what’s it called? This encourages more class participation.
UNIT 01 DAILY LIFE.
UNIT 02 HOUSE AND HOME.
UNIT 03 HOBBIES, LEISURE AND ENTERTAINMENT.
UNIT 04 TRAVEL AND HOLIDAYS.
UNIT 05 FOOD.
UNIT 06 TRANSPORT AND PLACES IN TOWN.
UNIT 07 JOBS, WORK AND STUDY.
UNIT 08 HEALTH AND MEDICINE.
UNIT 09 LANGUAGE.
UNIT 10 SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY.
Бесплатно скачать электронную книгу в удобном формате, смотреть и читать:
Скачать книгу Mindset for IELTS Foundation, Teacher s Book, 2017 - fileskachat.com, быстрое и бесплатное скачивание.
Ниже можно купить эту книгу по лучшей цене со скидкой с доставкой по всей России.Купить эту книгу
Скачать - pdf - Яндекс.Диск.
Теги: учебник по английскому языку :: английский язык
Смотрите также учебники, книги и учебные материалы:
Следующие учебники и книги:
- Practice Makes Perfect, Basic English, Lachance J., 2009 — Congratulations on your decision on choosing Practice Makes Perfect: Basic English for your fi rst year of English language learning. … Книги по английскому языку
- Common mistakes at Proficiency and how to avoid them, Moore J., 2005 — How can you avoid the most common mistakes students make at Proficiency? Based on analysis of over 7,000 exam scripts, … Книги по английскому языку
- Common Mistakes at First Certificate and how to avoid them, Tayfoor S., 2004 — How can you avoid the most common mistakes students make at First Certificate? Based on analysis of over 10,000 exam … Книги по английскому языку
- Mindset for IELTS 1, Teacher s Book, 2017 — Mindset for IELTS Level 1 is aimed at students who are at Bl level and want to achieve a Band … Книги по английскому языку
- Mindset for IELTS 2, Teacher s Book, 2017 — Mindset for IELTS Level 2 is aimed at students who are at 82 level and want to achieve a Band … Книги по английскому языку
- Check Your English Vocabulary for IELTS, Wyatt R., 2017 — This workbook has been written for students who are planning to sit either the Academic or General Training modules of … Книги по английскому языку
- Vocabulary for IELTS, Williams A., 2012 — Vocabulary for IELTS helps you improve your vocabulary when preparing for the IELTS examination. You can use the book to … Книги по английскому языку
- Flyers classroom activities, Word List Picture Book, 2015 — Фрагмент из книги. Emma and Harry are talking about a day when they both went to the chemist. What do … Книги по английскому языку