Mindset for IELTS Level 2 is aimed at students who are at 82 level and want to achieve a Band 6 or 6.5 result at IELTS. You can follow the book by topic and teach it lineally or alternatively you can focus on the different skills and papers that you would like your students to improve. It is designed for up to 90 hours of classroom use, but you be can be flexible and focus on key areas of your choice. The topics have been chosen based on common themes in the IELTS exam and the language and skills development is based on research in the corpus, by looking at the mistakes that students at this level commonly make in IELTS. Mindset for IELTS Level 2 offers a flexible way of teaching. You can work through the units consecutively or choose the lessons that are important to your students. You can choose to teach the book by topic or by skill.
THE MAN-MADE ENVIRONMENT.
Ask students to focus on the outcomes of the lesson. Elicit/ explain to students that skimming and scanning are both reading techniques, which are very useful for the exam. Timing is a major factor in the IELTS reading and therefore students need to be able to locate information quickly. Explain that these two techniques are designed to help with this. You do not need to discuss their meaning in detail at this stage, as each is described and practised fully, throughout the lesson.
Tell students that the theme of the unit is The Man- Made Environment and elicit meaning (anything in the environment made by people- more commonly buildings, but you could also have man-made beaches/lakes etc.)
This unit will focus on buildings or more specifically, homes. This is a popular topic in the exam and can arise in any of the four papers (reading, writing, speaking & listening).
UNIT 01 THE MAN-MADE ENVIRONMENT.
UNIT 02 LEISURE AND RECREATION.
UNIT 03 THE NEWS AND MEDIA.
UNIT 04 TRAVEL AND TRANSPORT.
UNIT 05 BUSINESS AND WORK.
UNIT 06 THE NATURAL ENVIRONMENT.
UNIT 07 EDUCATION SYSTEMS.
UNIT 08 FESTIVALS AND TRADITIONS!.
Бесплатно скачать электронную книгу в удобном формате, смотреть и читать:
Скачать книгу Mindset for IELTS 2, Teacher s Book, 2017 - fileskachat.com, быстрое и бесплатное скачивание.
Ниже можно купить эту книгу по лучшей цене со скидкой с доставкой по всей России.Купить эту книгу
Скачать - pdf - Яндекс.Диск.
Теги: учебник по английскому языку :: английский язык
Смотрите также учебники, книги и учебные материалы:
Следующие учебники и книги:
- Common mistakes at Proficiency and how to avoid them, Moore J., 2005 — How can you avoid the most common mistakes students make at Proficiency? Based on analysis of over 7,000 exam scripts, … Книги по английскому языку
- Common Mistakes at First Certificate and how to avoid them, Tayfoor S., 2004 — How can you avoid the most common mistakes students make at First Certificate? Based on analysis of over 10,000 exam … Книги по английскому языку
- Mindset for IELTS 1, Teacher s Book, 2017 — Mindset for IELTS Level 1 is aimed at students who are at Bl level and want to achieve a Band … Книги по английскому языку
- Mindset for IELTS Foundation, Teacher s Book, 2017 — Mindset for IELTS Foundation Level is aimed at students who are thinking about taking IELTS, but who are currently at … Книги по английскому языку
- Check Your English Vocabulary for IELTS, Wyatt R., 2017 — This workbook has been written for students who are planning to sit either the Academic or General Training modules of … Книги по английскому языку
- Vocabulary for IELTS, Williams A., 2012 — Vocabulary for IELTS helps you improve your vocabulary when preparing for the IELTS examination. You can use the book to … Книги по английскому языку
- Flyers classroom activities, Word List Picture Book, 2015 — Фрагмент из книги. Emma and Harry are talking about a day when they both went to the chemist. What do … Книги по английскому языку
- A2 Flyers, Three Practice Tests, Teacher’s Guide, Osborn A., 2018 — Welcome to the Parent’s Guide to the Collins practice tests book for Cambridge English Qualifi cations A2 Flyers. This guide … Книги по английскому языку