Development of this publication has made use of the Cambridge English Corpus, a multi-billion word collection of spoken and written English. It includes the Cambridge Learner Corpus, a unique collection of candidate exam answers. Cambridge University Press has built up the Cambridge English Corpus to provide evidence about language use that helps to produce better language teaching materials.
The Ant and the Grasshopper.
The ant and the grasshopper lived in a park. It was summer and the grasshopper was sitting on a beautiful flower. 'What are you doing?' he asked the ant. 'Let's sing and dance! It's too hot to work!' But the ant didn't stop. 'It's summer now,' he answered, 'but I need to work because I want to find food for the long, cold winter.' The young grasshopper didn't listen. He didn't want to work, he wanted to dance. He walked in the park and he played with his friends. It was summer and he was happy!
The ant worked. He didn't stop all summer. He didn't want to play. He wanted to finish his house before the winter! One day, it started to snow but the ant wasn't cold! He lived in his small house and he was happy. There was a lot of food in his kitchen and sometimes he danced and listened to music!
The grasshopper didn't live in a house. He lived below an old tree and he was hungry! He didn't walk around the park because it was too cold and he didn't like winter!
In the classroom.
1 All about me.
3 My home.
4 My things.
5 Yes, we can!.
6 Party time!.
7 Feeling good.
8 Things we do.
9 My day.
11 He’s famous.
12 Working life.
14 Going out.
16 Buy it!.
18 The weather.
19 Going places.
20 A Russian tale.
Бесплатно скачать электронную книгу в удобном формате, смотреть и читать:
Скачать книгу Prepare, Workbook, Level 1, Chapman C., 2015 - fileskachat.com, быстрое и бесплатное скачивание.
Ниже можно купить эту книгу по лучшей цене со скидкой с доставкой по всей России.Купить эту книгу
Скачать - pdf - Яндекс.Диск.
Теги: учебник по английскому языку :: английский язык :: Chapman
Смотрите также учебники, книги и учебные материалы:
Следующие учебники и книги:
- Prepare, Workboo, Level 2, Holcombe G., 2015 — Development of this publication has made use of the Cambridge English Corpus, a multi-billion word collection of spoken and written … Книги по английскому языку
- Prepare, Corpus tasks, Level 2, 2015 — Фрагмент из книги: Circle the right words in each sentence. 1 I watched a play a game of baseball. I … Книги по английскому языку
- Prepare, Student s book, Level 2, Kosta J., Williams M., 2015 — Фрагмент из книги: My names Kate and this is my family tree. My mother is English and my father is … Книги по английскому языку
- Prepare, Teachers Book, Level 1, Davies K., Holdsworth D., 2015 — The Teacher’s Book contains clear teaching notes on all of the Student’s Book tasks as well as keys and audioscripts. … Книги по английскому языку
- Prepare, Student s book, Level 1, Kosta J., Williams M., 2015 — Фрагмент из книги: When we look at the world, we see everything in three dimensions. So. things that are further … Книги по английскому языку
- Solutions, Advanced Teacher s Book, Falla T., Davies P.A., Krantz C., 2013 — Encourage students to record new words in a notebook. They can group words according to the topic or by part … Книги по английскому языку
- Solutions, Advanced Workbook, Falla T., Davies P.A., Kelly P., Krantz C., 2013 — Фрагмент из книги: There was once a wolf who used to wander out every night in search of a lamb … Книги по английскому языку
- Solutions, Advanced Student s Book, Falla T., Davies P.A., 2013 — Фрагмент из книги: Spirituals are religious folk songs that were created by black slaves in the USA in the eighteenth … Книги по английскому языку