This practice book is a companion to the English for Everyone: English Grammar Guide. Each unit in the book tests the language taught in the English Grammar Guide unit with the same number.
The past simple negative.
The past simple negative is used to talk about things that did not happen in the past. It is always formed the same way, unless the main verb is “be.”
CROSS OUT THE INCORRECT WORDS IN EACH SENTENCE.
1 There wasn't / weren't enough sandwiches for everyone.
2 I not did / did not finish mowing the lawn because I was tired.
3 The book wasn't / weren't interesting, so I watched TV instead.
4 Joe didn't make / didn't made enough potatoes for everyone.
5 The students not understood / didn't understand the teacher.
6 There wasn't / weren't many people at the concert last night.
7 It wasn't / weren't very warm outside, so we stayed at home.
8 My brother didn't enjoy / didn't enjoyed the movie very much.
The present simple.
The present simple negative.
Present simple questions.
The present continuous.
Present tenses overview.
The past simple.
The past simple negative.
Past simple questions.
The past continuous.
The present perfect simple.
The present perfect continuous.
The past perfect simple.
The past perfect continuous.
"Used to" and "would".
Past tenses review.
The future with "going to".
The future with "will".
The present for future events.
The future continuous.
The future perfect.
The future in the past.
The passive in the past.
The passive in the future.
The passive with modals.
Other passive constructions.
Other conditional sentences.
Conditional sentences review.
Wishes and regrets.
Object and subject questions.
Tenses in reported speech.
Reported speech with negatives.
Reported speech review.
Types of verbs.
Action and state verbs.
Infinitives and participles.
Verb patterns with objects.
Verb patterns with prepositions.
Modal verbs Ability.
Permission, requests, and offers.
Suggestions and advice.
"This / that / these / those".
"No / none".
"Each / every".
"Either / neither / both".
Singular and plural nouns.
Countable and uncountable noun.
Abstract and concrete nouns.
Defining relative clauses.
Non-defining relative clauses.
Other relative structures Question words with "-ever".
Gradable and non-gradable adjectives.
Two comparatives together.
"As. as" comparisons.
Adverbs of manner.
Comparative and superlative adverbs.
Adverbs of degree.
Adverbs of time.
Adverbs of frequency.
"So" and "such".
"Enough" and "too".
Prepositions of place.
Prepositions of time.
More linking words.
Linking words review.
Easily confused phrases.
Sequencing and organizing.
Correcting and changing the subject.
Deciding and hedging.
Бесплатно скачать электронную книгу в удобном формате, смотреть и читать:
Скачать книгу English for Everyone, English Grammar Guide, Practice Book, Booth T., 2019 - fileskachat.com, быстрое и бесплатное скачивание.
Ниже можно купить эту книгу по лучшей цене со скидкой с доставкой по всей России.Купить эту книгу
Скачать - pdf - Яндекс.Диск.
Теги: учебник по английскому языку :: английский язык :: Booth
Смотрите также учебники, книги и учебные материалы:
Следующие учебники и книги:
- English File, Advanced, Student s Book, Answers — Фрагмент из книги. The farm had three houses in a row - one for Eliza and her parents, one for … Книги по английскому языку
- English File, Pre-Intermediate, Teacher s Guide, Latham-Koenig C., Oxenden C., Lambert J., 2019 — Our aim with English File fourth edition has been to make every lesson better and to make the package more … Книги по английскому языку
- English File, Pre-Intermediate, Workbook, With Key, Latham-Koenig C., Oxenden C., Lambert J., 2019 — Oxford University Press is the world’s authority on the English language. English File gets you talking, 90 of teachers who … Книги по английскому языку
- English File, Elementary, Workbook, With Key, Latham-Koenig C., Oxenden C., Lambert J., 2019 — Oxford University Press is the world’s authority on the English language. English File gets you talking, 90 of teachers who … Книги по английскому языку
- English for Everyone, Course Book, Advanced, Level 4, 2016 — English for Everyone is designed for people who want to teach themselves the English language. Like all language courses, it … Книги по английскому языку
- English for Everyone Junior, 5 Words a Day, Blakemore E., 2021 — English for Everyone Junior: 5 Words a Day is a vocabulary book for children that teaches and tests more than … Книги по английскому языку
- Cutting Edge Advanced, New Edition, Workbook, With Keys, Cunningham S., Moor P., Williams D., 2014 — Cutting Edge Advanced New Edition builds on the distinctive task-based approach that has made this course so popular. Engaging texts, … Книги по английскому языку
- Cutting Edge, Pre-Intermediate, Teacher s Resource Book, Greene S., Cunningham S., Moor P., 2013 — Cutting Edge Third Edition builds on the distinctive task-based approach that has made this course so popular. Engaging texts, new … Книги по английскому языку