IELTS is a registered trademark of University of Cambridge ESOL, the British Council, and IDP Education Australia. This digital book is not related, affiliated or endorsed by University of Cambridge ESOL, the British Council, and IDP Education Australia.
1.What kind of social networking websites do you like to use?
I mostly use the Facebook website for social networking. These days all the social networking sites have an app that we can install and use on our phones, so I don’t usually visit the websites. I use my cellphone apps.
2.Are you a social person?
I am not a very social person. However, I have a good social circle of friends. I like to meet them at least once in two-three months.
I am a social person. I like to meet new people and make new friends. I have a big social circle of friends.
3.What kinds of people do you like to be friends with on those websites?
On those websites, I only have friends whom I already know or whom I know through someone. I do not make new friends on such websites.
LIST OF BOOKS SHOPS – India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh.
1. Describe an activity that you do after school/work.
2. Describe a time when you tried to do something but weren’t very successful.
3. Describe a piece of equipment that is important in your home.
4. Describe someone older than you whom you admire.
5. Describe a street market in your city.
6. Describe an argument two of your friends had?.
7. Describe a natural talent you want to improve like sports music.
8. Describe a law on environmental protection.
9. Describe a town or city where you would like to live in the future.
10. Describe a puzzle (jigsaw, crossword, etc) you have played.
11. Describe a live sports match that you have watched.
12. Describe an article on health you read in a magazine or on the internet.
13. Describe a plan in your life that is not related to work or study.
14. Describe an occasion when you were not allowed to use your mobile phone.
15. Describe a piece of local news that people are interested in.
16. Describe a tall building in your city you like or dislike.
17. Describe an occasion when many people were smiling.
18. Describe a time you saw something interesting on social media.
19. Describe an art or craft activity (e.g painting, woodwork, etc) that you had (at school).
20. Describe a company where you live that employs a lot of people - mAkKaR_IELTS.
21. Describe a quiet place you like to spend your time in.
22. Describe a time when you helped a friend.
23. Describe a leisure activity near/on the sea that you want to try.
24. Describe a time when you shared something with others (or another person).
25. Describe your favorite movie.
26. Describe a time you got lost in a place you didn’t know about.
27. Describe your first day at school.
28. Describe an aquatic animal.
29. Describe a bag you want to own.
30. Describe your favorite singer.
31. Describe a time you made a promise to someone.
32. Describe an art exhibition that you visited.
33. Describe a time when you told your friend an important truth.
34. Describe a skill that you can teach other people.
35. Describe a time when you needed to use your imagination.
36. Describe a special hotel you stayed in.
37. Describe a person who wears unusual clothes.
38. Describe a time when you had to wait in a long line.
39. Describe a short trip that you often take but you do not like.
40. Describe a place(/person/home) you like to visit but you don’t want to live there?.
41. Describe a perfect job you would like to have in the future.
42. Describe a time when you encouraged someone to do someone to do something that he/she didn’t want to do.
43. Describe a decision made by others/someone that you disagreed with.
44. Describe a time when you felt bored.
45. Describe the time when you had to sing a song or a poem in front of public.
46. Describe a piece of international news that you have recently heard.
47. Describe an interesting conversation that you had.
48. Describe an unforgettable bike(bicycle) trip.
49. Describe a computer/phone game you enjoy playing since your childhood m@kk@rIELTS.
50. Describe a time when you were really close to a wild animal.
51. Describe your favourite weather.
52. Describe a part of a city or a town you enjoy spending time in.
53. Describe a famous person that you are interested in.
54. Describe a time when your computer broke down:.
55. Describe a polite person whom you know.
56. Describe a thing you bought and you are happy about.
57. Talk about a time when you gave advice to someone.
58. Describe something important that has been kept in your family for a long time. You should say.
59. Describe an occasion when you ate a kind of food for first time.
60. Describe a goal you want to achieve in the future or Describe an ambition that you have had for a long time.
61. Talk about a toy you liked in your childhood.
62. Describe a tradition in your country (makkar|IELTS).
63. Describe a person who you think is very open.
64. Describe an old friend you got in contact with again.
65. Describe a family which you like and are happy to know.
66. Describe a time you saw children behave badly in public.
67. Describe a time when you first talked in a foreign language.
68. Describe a time when you changed your opinion.
69. Describe a person who helps others in his or her spare time.
70. Describe a film/movie that made you laugh.
71. Describe an old person you know and respect.
SPEAKING PART 1.
Бесплатно скачать электронную книгу в удобном формате, смотреть и читать:
Скачать книгу Makkar IELTS, Speaking Guesswork, Final Version, May-Aug, Kiranpreet Kaur Makkar, 2021 - fileskachat.com, быстрое и бесплатное скачивание.
Ниже можно купить эту книгу по лучшей цене со скидкой с доставкой по всей России.Купить эту книгу
Скачать - pdf - Яндекс.Диск.
Теги: учебник по английскому языку :: английский язык :: Kiranpreet Kaur Makkar
Смотрите также учебники, книги и учебные материалы:
Следующие учебники и книги:
- Oxford Discover Grammar, Student Book 1, Answer Key, 2014 — Фрагмент из книги. Dear Diary, It’s bed time, but I’m not sleeping. It’s a holiday in my town, and I’m … Книги по английскому языку
- Oxford Discover 1, Writing and Spelling, Thompson T., 2014 — Фрагмент из книги. When we write about steps in a sequence, we write captions. A caption is a short piece … Книги по английскому языку
- New Total English Intermediate, Workbook with key, Clare A., Wilson J., Cosgrove A., 2011 — Фрагмент из книги. But a memory pill raises ethical questions too. Research tells us that the pill would be used … Книги по английскому языку
- Gateway, B1, Workbook, 2 edition, Spencer D., Edwards L., 2016 — Фрагмент из книги. Usually reading for pleasure means reading a whole book, magazine or website because you want to read … Книги по английскому языку
- IELTS Writing, Task 1, General Training, March-June, 2021 — IELTS General differs from IELTS Academic in terms of Reading and Writing. IELTS General Writing Task 1 comprises of letters … Книги по английскому языку
- Language to go, pre-intermediate, Wileman R., Challis N., Hyde D., Bourke K., Greenall S., 2002 — Introduction. About Language to go. Many adult students of English have a limited amount of time for their studies. They … Книги по английскому языку
- New english file, elementary student s book, Oxenden C., Latham-Koenig Ch., Seligson P., 1997 — 3 PRONUNCIATION rhyming words. a Pop songs often use rhyming words at the end of lines, e.g. me - sea. … Книги по английскому языку
- Грамматика современного английского языка, справочник, Верба Л.Г., Верба Г.В., 2001 — Справочник предназначен для школьников, студентов и всех, кто изучает английский язык. Теоретический материал закрепляется расширенной системой упражнений. Книги по английскому языку