English Grammar theory and practice for ESL students.
This book is suitable for beginners (A1) to advanced (C1) with particular focus on key grammar points.
This grammar guide and exercise book has been designed for students of the English language.
This is a photo of the Blacks. Mrs Black is on the left of the photo. Mr Black is on the right. He is next to Mrs Black. Mr Black is Mrs Black’s husband. Mrs Black is Mr Black’s wife.
Toby the dog is at the front of the photo. Michael is next to Toby and in front of his mother. He is Mr and Mrs Black’s son. Molly is next to Michael on the right. She is in front of her father in the photo. She is Mr and Mrs Black’s daughter.
Molly is Michael’s sister and Michael is Molly’s brother.
Mrs Black is thirty-four (34) years old. Mr Black is thirty-five (35) years old. He is a year older than his wife. Mrs Black is a year younger than her husband.
The Basic structure.
Open questions exercise.
The verb be.
Contracted form of the verb ‘be’.
Short answers verb ‘be’ exercise.
Short answer forming.
Present simple-the Black’s kitchen.
Object pronoun exercise.
Forming questions with question words.
How much/how many.
The Black’s kitchen.
There is/there are.
The Black’s bedroom-there is/there are.
The present perfect continuous usage one.
Formation of the present perfect continuous.
The present perfect continuous-exercise.
The present perfect continuous/usage two.
Exercise one-present perfect continuous usage two.
Exercise two-present perfect continuous-.
The past perfect vs. the past simple.
Exercise-past simple vs. past perfect simple.
Exercise-past simple or past perfect simple.
The past perfect continuous with ‘for’ and ‘since’.
Exercise-past continuous or past perfect continuous.
Past perfect continuous without ‘for’ and ‘since’.
Past continuous vs. past perfect continuous.
Past perfect simple vs. past perfect continuous.
The third conditional.
How to form the third conditional.
How to form the negative of the third conditional.
How to form the third conditional question.
Exercise-the third conditional.
The mixed conditional.
How to form the mixed conditional.
How to form the negative of the mixed conditional.
How to form the mixed conditional interrogative.
Exercise-the third conditional vs. the mixed conditional.
Time and tense when reporting.
Reported speech exercise one.
The use of ‘tell’ in reported speech.
The use of imperatives in reported speech.
Reported speech exercise-say and tell.
Verb followed by an object + infinitive.
Verb + gerund.
Exercise-gerund or infinitive.
More uses of the gerund.
Verbs which take the bare infinitive (without ‘to’).
Бесплатно скачать электронную книгу в удобном формате, смотреть и читать:
Скачать книгу English Grammar, Suitable for levels A1-C1, Melvin J., 2017 - fileskachat.com, быстрое и бесплатное скачивание.
Скачать файл № 1 - pdf
Скачать файл № 2 - pdf
Ниже можно купить эту книгу по лучшей цене со скидкой с доставкой по всей России.Купить эту книгу
Скачать - pdf - Яндекс.Диск.
Скачать - pdf - Яндекс.Диск.
Теги: учебник по английскому языку :: английский язык :: Melvin
Смотрите также учебники, книги и учебные материалы:
Следующие учебники и книги:
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language, An Introduction, Surkamp C., Viebrock B., 2018 — The fourteen chapters of this book touch on the fundamental issues and principles of Teaching English as a Foreign Language … Книги по английскому языку
- An Introduction to English Grammar, Nelson G., Greenbaum S., 2016 — An Introduction to English Grammar provides a comprehensive overview of all aspects of English grammar. The first part of the … Книги по английскому языку
- Mastering english grammar, Compound sentences, Book 5, Moeller D., 2021 — Welcome to Book 5: Compound Sentences, a book that teaches four simple ways to join two sentences together. This e-book … Книги по английскому языку
- Mastering english grammar, Complex sentences, Book 6, Moeller D., 2021 — Welcome to Book 6: Complex Sentences, a book that teaches how subordinate clauses join with independent clauses to create complex … Книги по английскому языку
- Contact us, Call center, Englis skills, McCarthy H., Lockwood J., 2010 — This coursebook is based on a sociolinguistic theoretical framework. This encompasses ways of exploring language and culture in context. The … Книги по английскому языку
- Insight, Pre-intermediate teacher s book, Krantz C., McGuinness R., 2013 — To give a deeper understanding of vocabulary and build the confidence to use it insight gives students a deeper understanding … Книги по английскому языку
- Insight, Intermediate teacher s book, Mare C., 2013 — To give a deeper understanding of vocabulary and build the confidence to use it insight gives students a deeper understanding … Книги по английскому языку
- Learn english grammar with examples and phonetics, Relative and Time adverbs, Garcia D.A. — Do you know that about 20 of English sentences contain an adverb? This book analyzes Adverbs, identifying the most used … Книги по английскому языку