This is a grammar book for elementary students of English. There are 115 units in the book and each unit is about a different point of English grammar.
There is a list of units at the beginning of the book (Contents).
Do not study all the units in order from beginning to end. It is better to choose the units that you need to do. For example, if you have a problem with the present perfect (I have been, he has done etc.), study Units 15-20.
Use the Contents or the Index (at the back of the book) to find the unit (or units) that you need.
Make questions with these words.
1 (is / at home / your mother)
2 (your parents / are / well)
3 (interesting / is / your job)
4 (the shops / are / open today)
5 (from / where / you / are)
6 (interested in sport / you / are)
7 (is / near here / the station)
8 (at school/are/yourchildren)
9 (you / are / late / why).
We use the present simple for things that are true in general, or for things that happen sometimes or all the time:
I like big cities.
Your English is good. You speak very well.
Tom works very hard. He starts at 7.30 and finishes at 8 o'clock in the evening.
The earth goes round the sun.
We do a lot of different things in our free time.
It costs a lot of money to build a hospital.
To the student.
To the teacher.
2 am/is/are (questions).
3 I am doing (present continuous).
4 are you doing? (present continuous questions).
5 I do/work/like etc. (present simple).
6 I don't.. . (present simple negative).
7 Do yo u . . .? (present simple questions).
8 I am doing (present continuous) and I do (present simple).
9 I have ... and I've g o t ...
11 worked/got/went etc (past simple).
12 I didn't... Did yo u . . .? (past simple negative and questions).
13 I was doing (past continuous).
14 I was doing (past continuous) and I did (past simple).
15 I have done (present perfect 1).
16 I've ju s t ... I've already... I haven't... yet (present perfect 2).
17 Have you ever. . . ? (present perfect 3).
18 How long have you . .. ? (present perfect 4).
19 for since ago.
20 I have done (present perfect) and I did (past).
21 is done was done (passive 1).
22 is being done has been done (passive 2).
23 be/have/do in present and past tenses.
24 Regular and irregular verbs.
25 What are you doing tomorrow?.
26 I'm going to ...
27 will/shall 1.
28 will/shall 2.
Modals, imperative etc.
30 can and could.
31 must mustn't don't need to.
33 I have to ...
34 Would you like ... ? I'd like ...
35 Do this! Don't do that! Let's do this!.
36 I used to ...
There and it.
37 there is there are.
38 there was/were there has/have been there will be.
39 It ...
40 I am, I don't etc.
41 Have you? Are you? Don't you? etc.
42 too/either so am I / neither do I etc.
43 isn't, haven't, don't etc (negatives).
44 is i t ... ? have you ... ? do they . .. ? etc (questions 1).
45 Who saw you? Who did you see? (questions 2).
46 Who is she talking to? What is it like? (questions 3).
47 What... ? Which ... ? How ... ? (questions 4).
48 How long does it take ... ?
49 Do you know where ... ? I don't know w h at ... etc.
50 She said th a t ... He told me th a t ...
-mg and to ...
51 work/working go/going do/doing.
52 to ... (I want to do) and -ing (I enjoy doing).
53 I want you to ... I told you to ...
54 I went to the shop to ...
Co, get, do, make and have.
55 go to ... go on ... go fo r ... go -ing.
57 do and make.
Pronouns and possessives.
59 I/me he/him they/them etc.
60 my/his/their etc.
61 Whose is this? It's mine/yours/hers etc.
63 myself/yourself/themselves etc.
64 -'s (Kate's camera / my brother's car etc.).
A and the.
65 a/an ...
66 train(s) bus(es) (singular and plural).
67 a bottle / some water (countable/uncountable 1).
68 a cake / some cake / some cakes (countable/uncountable 2).
69 a/an and the.
71 go to work go home go to the cinema.
72 I like music I hate exams.
73 the ... (names of places).
Determiners and pronouns.
76 some and any.
77 not + any no none.
78 not + anybody/anyone/anything nobody/no-one/nothing.
79 somebody/anything/nowhere etc.
80 every and all.
81 all most some any no/none.
82 both either neither.
83 a lot much many.
84 (a) little (a) few.
Adjectives and adverbs.
85 old/nice/interesting etc (adjectives).
86 quickly/badly/suddenly etc (adverbs).
87 old/older expensive / more expensive.
88 older than ... more expensive than ...
89 not as ... as.
90 the oldest the most expensive.
93 He speaks English very well, (word order 1).
94 always/usually/often etc (word order 2).
95 still yet already.
96 Give me that book! Give it to me!.
Conjunctions and clauses.
97 and but or so because.
98 When ...
99 If we go... If you se e ... etc.
100 If I had... If we went ... etc.
101 a person who ... a thing that/which ... (relative clauses 1).
102 the people we met the hotel you stayed at (relative clauses 2).
103 at 8 o'clock on Monday in April.
104 from... to until since for.
105 before after during while.
106 in at on (places 1).
107 in at on (places 2).
108 to in at (places 3).
109 under behind, opposite etc.
110 up, over, through etc.
111 on at by with about.
112 afraid o f . . . , good a t . .. etc of/at/for etc (prepositions) + -ing.
113 listen to . . . , look a t . .. etc (verb + preposition).
114 go in, fall off, run away etc (phrasal verbs 1).
115 put on your shoes put your shoes on (phrasal verbs 2).
Appendix 1 Active and passive.
Appendix 2 List of irregular verbs.
Appendix 3 Irregular verbs in groups.
Appendix 4 Short forms (he's / I'd / don't etc).
Appendix 5 Spelling.
Appendix 6 Phrasal verbs (take off / give up etc).
Appendix 7 Phrasal verbs + object (put out a fire / give up your job etc).
Key to Exercises.
Key to Additional exercises.
Key to Study guide.
Бесплатно скачать электронную книгу в удобном формате, смотреть и читать:
Скачать книгу Essential Grammar in Use, Fourth Edition, Murphy R., 2015 - fileskachat.com, быстрое и бесплатное скачивание.
Ниже можно купить эту книгу по лучшей цене со скидкой с доставкой по всей России.Купить эту книгу
Скачать - pdf - Яндекс.Диск.
Теги: учебник по английскому языку :: английский язык :: Murphy
Смотрите также учебники, книги и учебные материалы:
Следующие учебники и книги:
- English Phrasal Verbs In Use, McCarthy M., O Dell F., 2004 — This book, like all our other books in the In Use series, is the result of the work of many … Книги по английскому языку
- Advanced Grammar in Use, Third Edition, Martin Hewings, 2013 — There are 100 units in the book, each looking at a particular area of grammar. Some sections within each unit … Книги по английскому языку
- Essential Grammar in Use, Fourth Edition, With answers, E-book, Murphy R., 2015 — The book can be used by students working alone (see To the student) or as supplementary course material. In either … Книги по английскому языку
- Essential Grammar in Use, Русская версия, С ответами и электронной книгой, Murphy R., Sands O., 2017 — Настоящее пособие рассчитано на учащихся начального уровня, то есть учащихся сочень незначительным знанием английского языка, но не на начинающих с … Книги по английскому языку
- English Grammar in Use, Fourth Edition, Murphy R., 2012 — This is the fourth edition of English Grammar in Use. I wrote the original edition when I was a teacher … Книги по английскому языку
- Insight, Intermediate workbook, Hancock P. — Фрагмент из книги: It’s often said that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and our ideas of attractiveness … Книги по английскому языку
- Insight, Advanced student s book, Wildman J., Hudson J. — Фрагмент из книги: Paula Bernstein and Elyse Schein are identical twins who were separated at birth in 1968 and adopted … Книги по английскому языку
- Insight, Elementary student s book, Beddall Fiona — Фрагмент из книги: Hi. My name s Ryan. I m British and my home is in London. The people in … Книги по английскому языку